Add a web font with your prototype by following these simple instructions! We'll use the free Google Fonts service in this example:
1) Search for the web font you want to use (check out Google Fonts). Select the font by clicking the red "+" button.
2) A black notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page, indicating "1 Family Selected". Click the notification to expand the options, and then copy the embed URL presented.
3) In Axure RP, open up the Generate HTML dialog ("Publish > Generate HTML Files"), and select Web Fonts. Click the green "+" icon, then name your font and paste the URL.
4) Google also provides a local download for the font, which you can get by clicking the download icon shown below. After you restart Axure RP, the font will be listed in the font drop-down. When you apply that font to text in Axure and generate the HTML, the web font will be used to render it in the browser.
Font Mapping (optional)
You can also choose to map a different font in your prototype to the web font. For example, you can make all the text with Arial generate to the web font.
1) Open the "Font Mappings" tab in the HTML generator, then press the green "+" icon and select the font that you want to have replaced by your webfont when generated. Enter the name of the webfont.
(Update) In conclusion, check out this cool use (and library)... Font Awesome!