We’re Axure Software, and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. Our flagship product, Axure RP, is used by user experience professionals, business analysts, and product managers to plan and prototype software projects for a number of platforms, from desktop and mobile applications to video-game and car infotainment consoles.
We are looking for a product manager who lives and breathes digital products, someone who has shipped great software to market, and knows and loves the process. If you’ve worked on 5-30 person project teams and understand the challenges of collaborating with diverse teams and stakeholders, we’d love to talk to you.
As a Product Manager at Axure, you will:
- Develop business cases for product enhancements
- Identify, document, and prioritize user flows
- Collaborate with UX, design, and development to define solutions
- Create specifications for development and QA
- Work closely with marketing and support to help customers realize the value
- Monitor changes to the market and competitive landscape
- Gather and analyze user feedback
You’ll need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and taking ownership of your projects. In addition, you’ll need:
- A degree or an advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, HCI or related OR equivalent experience
- Experience managing, designing, and/or building successful Web or desktop applications, along with at least two version releases under your belt
- An ability to work with customers, development, marketing, sales and support
- A strong command of user-centered design
- Facility with prototyping and drawing tools
- Ability to work with in-house and offshore development teams
- Extra points if you’ve worked as a software developer.
This is largely a sedentary role that includes sitting, typing, and viewing computer monitors for long periods. In consideration of these physical demands, we provide an ergonomic office environment.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and perks including:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- A wide variety of health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K with matching company contributions
- Fun quarterly company outings
- Tasty monthly office lunches
- Paid garaged parking or public transit stipend
- Spacious and comfortable employee lounge with amazing views of the bay and downtown
- Kitchen loaded with a fun selection of nutritious snacks and drinks
- Convenient onsite gym, game room, and secure bike lockers
- …and let’s not forget PING-PONG!!!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We’re located in a contemporary high rise office in downtown San Diego with views to the bay. Most of our team is located in the San Diego office, but feel free to apply even if you don’t live here.
We are an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity. All employment and promotional opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.