Product Support Specialist - UK
We’re Axure Software, and as our Product Support Specialist you round out our top-notch team. Our flagship product, Axure RP, is used by user experience professionals, business analysts, and product managers to plan and prototype software projects for a number of platforms, from desktop and mobile applications to video-game and car infotainment consoles.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Become an expert in our products, our customers’ workflows, and how our products fit into those workflows.
- Provide clear, comprehensible, and compassionate support responses to customer inquiries via email, our user forum, and the occasional phone call.
- Dive into customers’ projects to solve problems, identify bugs, and make best practice recommendations.
- Communicate on our customers’ behalf with our product management, development, documentation, and quality assurance teams.
You will be able to:
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts in simple, professional written English, following our style guide.
- Learn complex software and quickly pick up new technologies.
- Persist through difficult problems and independently discover solutions.
- Know when it’s most efficient to ask for help and be willing to do so.
Tools and technologies you’ll learn to work with include:
- Our products and services, including Axure RP and Axure Cloud
- Windows and Mac operating systems
- Android and iOS devices
- FrontApp (for customer communication)
- Slack (for internal communications)
- JIRA (for issue and bug tracking)
This is largely a sedentary role that includes sitting, typing, and viewing computer monitors for long periods. In consideration of these physical demands, we provide an ergonomic office environment.
We’re located in downtown San Diego. Most of our team is located in San Diego, however, we prefer to fill this role with a remote contractor in the Eastern US, UK, or European time zones.
We are an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity. All employment and promotional opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.comBack to Careers