Product Support Specialist
We’re Axure Software, and we’re seeking a product support specialist to round out our top-notch support team. Our flagship product, Axure RP, is used by user experience professionals, business analysts, and product managers to plan and prototype software projects for a number of platforms, from desktop and mobile applications to video game and car infotainment consoles.
As a product support specialist, you will:
- Become an expert in our products, our customers’ workflows, and how our products fit into those workflows.
- Provide clear, comprehensible, and compassionate support responses to customer inquiries via email, our user forum, and the occasional phone call.
- Dive into customers’ projects to solve problems, identify bugs, and make best practice recommendations.
- Communicate on our customers’ behalf with our product management, development, documentation, and quality assurance teams.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts in simple, professional written English, following our style guide.
- Learn complex software and quickly pick up new technologies.
- Persist through difficult problems and independently discover solutions.
- Know when it’s most efficient to ask for help and be willing to do so.
No prior professional software industry experience is required. Successful members of the Axure product support team have included those with backgrounds as varied as English, psychology, arts, visual design, user experience, and technical support.
Tools and technologies that you’ll learn to work with include:
- Our products and services, including Axure RP and Axure Share
- Windows and Mac operating systems
- Android and iOS devices
- FogBugz (for issue and bug tracking)
- Slack (for internal communications)
Are you the person for this job? If so, please send us a cover letter and resume. Thanks for reading.