Axure Cloud Release History
Axure Cloud for Business On Premises 22.214.171.1244
August 16, 2019
- Incorporates changes from August 15, 2019 update to Axure Cloud
- For servers that were upgraded from Axure Share Enterprise (Version 8), the following settings have been moved from the database into customsettings.json:
- Web app domain name/URL
- Max file size for uploads
Axure Cloud Update: August 15, 2019
- Artboard project screens can now be deleted from the project’s Overview page.
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Axure Cloud for Business
- Axure Cloud For Business now supports Slack Notifications.
- Author accounts can now create workspaces and invite other users to them.
- Administrator accounts are no longer automatically added to every workspace. Instead, they can view every workspace and self-invite as needed.
Axure Cloud for Business On-Premises 126.96.36.1992
July 15, 2019
Incorporates changes from public Axure Cloud and adds support for Axure RP 9 files.
Contact your Axure account representative or complete this form to request more information.
The New Axure Cloud is now available!
April 25, 2019
Find out what’s new in Axure Cloud
Axure Share Enterprise (On-Premises 8)
– Fixes to support MySQL 8.0
– TLS 1.2 Fixes
– Fixes for FIPS Compliance
– Support for LDAP
– Improvements to simplify configuration
– SAML Improvements
– Fixes for generation issues on low-memory machines
– Incorporates AxShare redesign
– 8.1 features
– Windows Server 2016 fixes
– non-ssl SMTP emailer
– Update to support Axure RP 8.1 Team Project features
– Bug fixes
– added support for AxShareApp
– Merge latest AxShare Cloud changes
– allowed changing max file size or generation timeout
– Generator 3321
– Added ability to see the previous version of the prototype while the new team project commit is generating
– Merge AxShare Cloud codebase
– Reset account lockout when Administrator sets a user password
– Added Notifications for:
– Versions (New, Edit)
– Projects (New, Edit)
– Fixed issue with subscribing to notifications from Admin accounts (Super Admins worked correctly)
– Changed the cleanup algorithm to recover space from deleted prototypes much more aggressively
– Fixed issues setting values with an @ symbol (particularly notification sender email address) on MySQL databases
– Added a custom error page to alert users when the application cannot connect to the database
– Fixed issue installing on machines with cultures where the Local Service account was localized
– Various UI enhancements in the Axure Share Manager
– Various usability fixes for Axure Share
– Fixed errors when uploading larger files in memory constrained environments
– Fix for issues with Windows 2012 R2 not correctly installing IIS
– Initial RTM Release